This Vietnamese style rainbow noodle grabs you with its veritable rainbow of colours, and holds you with its sour and sweet taste. Absolutely quick, simple & Ndelicious dish to be enjoyed with family and friends.
Print recipe here: Vietnamese Style Rainbow Noodle
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- a) 1 SN Organic Handmade Rainbow Noodle (4pcs)
- 1 Chopped Cilantro
- 3 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 5-6 Thinly Sliced Chili
- 1 Glove Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 5-6pcs Lime
- 1 Teaspoon White Sesame Oil
- Cook noodles in rapid boiling water for 5 minutes (additional oil & salt is not needed)
- Drain, then rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over the dressing onto cooked noodle.
- Toss everything together and serve it cold.