During CNY, red dates longan tea (红枣龙眼茶) is often prepared as it is thought not only to bring good luck, but also adds a healthy glow to your complexion!
Make a cup of red dates ginger longan tea with goji berries using recipe below to start off your HEALTHY BLISSFUL year!
Print the recipe: Red Dates Longan Tea
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 1.5 L Water
- 60 grams Organic In-Conversion Sun Dried Red Dates
- 30 grams Dried Longan
- 4 tbsp Organic Coconut Nectar Sugar Ginger Tea (Powder)
- 15 grams Organic Sun-Dried Goji Berries
- Cut red dates into halves and soak in water for at least 1 hour
- Transfer red dates with the soaking water into a pot
- Transfer red dates with the soaking water into a pot. Add in longans. Cover the pot, bring to a boil and simmer for 25 minutes. Add in the goji berries and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea. Dissolve in coconut nectar sugar ginger tea
- Serve hot, warm, at room temperature or cold