Made of crunchy fruits and vegetables, fried tofu or fried dough fritters, Rojak, is a local dish which every Malaysian must have heard of. The sweet and sour dressing, the grounded peanuts sprinkled builds up flavours and textures——all of these make Rojak irresistible!
You can actually make a healthy version of Rojak at home in no time with ZENXIN’s awesome organic ingredients!
Print the recipe: Healthy Malaysian Rojak
- Servings: 2 persons
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- 120g Pumpkin Beancurd
- 130g tepung goreng bombom
- 350g organic fruits of your choice
- 50g Organic Kangkung
- 1 teaspoon ground peanut
- 1 teaspoon Organic Hulled White Sesame
- 1/8 cup hot water
- 60g Coconut Nectar Sugar
- 10g 100% Almond Butter
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the Rojak sauce by dissolving coconut nectar sugar with water. Then, add in almond butter and stir well.
- Add the chopped ingredients — fruits, kangkung, pumpkin beancurd, tepung goreng bombom into the mixing bowl and toss well with the sauce.
- Garnish with some ground peanuts and white sesame seeds.
- Ready to serve.