This Chinese style chicken chop recipe is quick and fuss-free. Featuring our new products under Organic Herbs and Spices Series: Organic Ginger Coarse Cut and Organic Ceylon Cinnamon fine-cut, it gives more intense fragrance and flavour to the chicken chop.
Strongly recommended for those on a low carbs diet!
Print recipe here: Chinese Style Chicken Chop
- Prepare time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 pcs Chicken chop
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Coarse-cut ginger
- 1 teaspoon Organic Ceylon Cinnamon fine-cut
- 2 tablespoon Pure Olive Oil
- Marinade chicken chop with all seasonings and gently massage the chicken.
- Leave the chicken in the fridge for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Pan-fry the chicken over medium-high heat on each side until fully cooked.
- Serve with steamed vegetables (Organic Broccoli, Cauliflower, Sweet corn, Carrot) according to preference