Charcoal Noodle Aglio Olio
A great vegan alternative to squid ink pasta – charcoal noodles! This is a quick and easy recipe, but so satisfying. Topped with cherry tomatoes, zucchini and toasted pine nuts.
Credits: Dietitian Jowynna Yeo
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
Total: 25 mins
Serves: 2 pax
- 2 pieces SN Handmade Charcoal Noodles
- 4 cloves of Org Morado Garlic
- 1 tsp SN Org Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp SN Org Pure Olive Oil
- 4 – 5 pieces Org Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 piece Zucchini, diced
- 1 tbsp SN Org Raw Pine Nuts, toasted
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain noodles and set aside. You may add some olive oil to keep the noodles from sticking together.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add Morado garlic. Sauté garlic on a low fire until fragrant. Next, add in Italian seasoning, cherry tomatoes and zucchini.
- Next, add in charcoal noodles and toss with the other ingredients.
- Transfer to a plate, and garnish with pine nuts. Enjoy!