Serves: One jar of 300ml
- 100 ml Organic Soya Milk (unsweetened)
- 200 ml SN High Oleic Organic Sunflower oil or other seed oil
- ½ tsp SN Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Dijon Yellow Mustard
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- A Pinch of Salt
- Place all the ingredients (including the seed oil) in a deep jar just slightly bigger than the hand-held blender (or immersion blender).
- Place the hand-held blender all the way to the bottom of the jar. HOLD the blender and WITHOUT moving your hand, switch the blender to high speed blending, UNTIL you see thick sauce forming. It should be just less than a minute. Then move the blender up and down to stir all ingredient thoroughly.
- Blend further to taste & colour by adding any of the last 4 items in the ingredient list.
- Close the jar and keep in fridge for 2 hours before using. It should keep well in the fridge for 3 days.