Sesame Noodle Salad
A quick & simple recipe to prepare during your hectic days.
Credits: Dietitian Jowynna Yeo
Print the recipe! Sesame Noodle Salad
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
Total: 30 mins
- 2 pieces SN Organic Handmade Noodles
- 2 tablespoon Roasted Sesame Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp SN Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp SN Natural Wakame, boiled and sliced finely
- 1 tbsp SN Natural Black & White Sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp SN Organic Goji Berries
- 50g Organic Edamame, boiled and deskinned
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes. Once done, drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water to cool for chewy texture. Set aside while you prepare the sauce.
- Combine roasted sesame mayonnaise, sesame oil, soy sauce and sliced wakame. Mix until homogenous.
- Drain your cold noodles and mix with the sesame sauce mix.
- Add edamame and toss to combine. Garnish with goji berries and toasted sesame seeds for a finishing touch. Enjoy!